Mitchell K-6 Welcomes Principal Chantel Masengale
Our cheetah family sustains a positive, nurturing environment by adhering to these beliefs:
- We believe that all students should be taught a rigorous and relevant curriculum that is standards-based and that provides them with authentic learning experiences. This curriculum is supplemented by the wealth of experience that our teachers bring to the classroom.
- We believe that every child can learn and we will never give up on any student who has the privilege of being a Mitchell K-6 cheetah.
- We believe in the power of relationships with our students, parents, and the local community. We publicly celebrate success and reward growth to reinforce the importance of perseverance and dedication.
- We believe that we have the power to change lives. In order to do this, we combine the skills, talents and resources of all stakeholders.
- We believe that parents are an integral part of the success of our school. We welcome parent support and feedback and encourage parents to be involved in their child's educational experience.