Bucketfillers Forever Parent Workshop
- Bucketfillers Forever Parent Workshop
- 10/17/2019, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Shaffer Elementary School Cafeteria 1434 California Street Atwater
Parenting well can be as easy as filling a bucket…maybe
Fill your evening with a burst of inspiration and joyful enthusiasm from Kelly Nickel with Bucketfillers Forever. This unique workshop for adults celebrates the value of actively caring for others and explores the benefits that result from treating others with kindness, acceptance, respect, and empathy.
In this workshop you will laugh, reflect, and enjoy learning simple strategies that you can use right away to keep the bucketfilling metaphor alive and thriving at home and in your community with a focus on:
• Creating a positive atmosphere
• Promoting social/emotional development for everyone
• Helping children understand what makes them valuable to their world
• Developing simple but meaningful bucketfilling habits that help everyone actively fill more, dip less, and use our lid in all that we think, speak, and do.
- Bucketfilling Parent Workshop _English_.pdf 167.62 KB
- Bucketfilling Parent Workshop _Spanish_.pdf 138.02 KB